UNIVERSAL (PAIR) DUAL-TILT RAM MOTOR SUPPORT VERADO'S AND MERCURY V10
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR DUAL-RAM POWER TILT SYSTEMS
- Trim outboard to up position.
- Simply push the Universal m-y wedge on the power-tilt rod and it will pop or click into place.
- Trim outboard down until the rubber begins to compress.
- To remove Universal m-y wedge simply trim outboard to up position and remove.
- Store Universal m-y wedge in any boat compartment for convenience.
NOTE: The Universal m-y wedge can be cut to size, if your outboard sits too high or you have problems with tilting your motor high enough to install the unit. Simply cut the Universal m-y wedge using a miter or hack saw. You normally don't need to cut off more than an inch.
Dual-RAM tilt outboards.
Mercury Verado (ALL Dual Ram) uses 2 Universal units.
Mercury V10 Uses 2 Universal units
Mercury Verado use TWO Universal m-y wedge units.